- Application of lubricant by wax-impregnated cellulose yarn looped around the magnet wire
- Lubricant is dosed by the calibration of the yarn.
- Installation preferably directly at the exit of the enamelling oven
- Lubricant is melted, then polished onto the wire surface by the speed difference between yarn and wire.
- The lubricant is extracted from the lubricating yarn.
- Dosage can be adjusted for application in the range of 6 to 200 mg/m2.
Why magnet wire lubrication?
- Improves windability of wire
- Protects wire and insulation against damage
- Increases production speed
- Protects winding tools
- Increases density of winding
- Facilitates inserting the wire into the winding slot
- Precision lubricant dosage
- Even distribution
- Constant supervision of the lubrication
- Easy mounting
- Horizontal and vertical wire run possible
- Consistent sliding properties due to intense polishing of the lubricant
- Usable for hermetic motors and sealed relays
- Also for cold wires
- Low consumable consumption: yarn speed only a few cm/min